With advances in technology and with corporate attitudes being more receptive of telecommuting, there are more work-at-home positions than ever before!
Maybe you have already settled on a product or service and you are looking to become a freelancer in your field of expertise. Or perhaps you have a desire to change direction so, with some proper planning and researching this will help you decide on the right home-based business for you. Many will also have low start up costs.
Before going ahead and start operating your home-based business, make sure you meet the relevent licence and permit requirements. (Further information on Permits and Licence page)
Ways to Earn Money from Home
There are 5 paths that are available to you, including;
- Making money online such as an e-commerce store, or v blogging
- Network Marketing, Multi Level Marketing (MLM) or Party Plan businesses
- Service based business where you are paid to provide a service to other business owners or companies. For example Web designer, Virtual Assistant, Graphic Designer.
- Traditional home based business opportunities where you sell products or services to customers, such as arts and crafts, home-made food products, or PT trainer
- Single Entity Franchises where the franchisee has a licence to solely operate in a geographical area. Example bookkeeper in Richmond, Lawn mowing service in Parramatta
To help you out here is an extensive list of ideas to work from home.
- SEO and Social Media Consulting
- Online Community Management
- Content Planning and Scheduling
- Profile Set Up and Management
- Customer Support
- Chat Support
- Virtual Assistant
- Online Business Manager
- Business Coach and Consulting
- Lead Generation
- Real Estate Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Services
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Software Design
- e=Book / Book Design
- Newsletter Template Design
- Affiliate Marketing
- Translation Services
- Trade Services
- Personal Trainer
- Hair and Beauty Services
- Cleaning Services
- Roadside Trader - Food Van
- Network Marketing
- Party Plan
Are You Disabled?
Disability Employment Services helps qualified job seekers with disabilities (who receive NDIS benefits) find work-at-home employment for free. In addition to finding suitable remote positions, their certified career counselors assist clients with assessing skills and abilities, application completion, preparing resumes, interview practice, and much more.
Join a Direct Sales Company.
Over the past 20 years the direct sales industry has come along way, which offer good compensation plans and training. These well know corporation and major designers offer endless opportunities in area's such as personal development, health and wellness or jewellery and clothing.
Unemployed and Want to Become Self Employed?
New Business Assistance NEIS for those that have a business idea that can be commercialised. There are 21 providers throughout Australia. Check Out Who Can Participate
Want to be Your Own Boss?
Would you rather work for yourself and be your won boss? But you don't know what to do, and you are not sure how to get started? No problem. There are many paths you can take to becoming a "homepreneur" from creating a business from scratch to purchasing a franchise.